Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My First Yoga Class...

failed MISERABLY...

T__T

i am in Zurich right now and the hotel offers free fitness classes for all crew...so since i got nothing to do...and the fact that i've gained WAY TOOO MUCH of weights during my 6 days holiday...i decided to give the power yoga class a try...

after an hour of class i went back to my room...erm..more like float back to my room...maybe because the last meal i had was 6 hours ago...maybe because i haven't work out for ages...but yea...i was feeling light headed...

float back to my room...a quick shower and a change of pajamas later....i'm in bed on my way to slumber land....

and 12 hours of good sleep later...guess what i found out....


I LEFT MY ROOM DOOR OPENED!!!

lucky i'm still fully clothed...erm what if i kena rape wo...T_T

and all my stuff are still here...

but damn...its damn scary le...

*keep staring at the door*

now i'm damn scared....

*bites lips*

No comments:

Post a Comment