Friday, August 14, 2009

More Holiday?

*jumps around the room excitedly*

O:D

guess wat...5 minutes ago i've just booked myself ANOTHER HOLIDAY!!

*WheeEEeeEeE~!*

and wait...that's not all...tomorrow i'm bring my parents to Bintan...so it's YES..another holiday!!

*WhEeeEEe WhEeEeeE~!*

i think i'm going crazy...holiday one after another...seems like i'm spending lesser time in my home in Singapore and more time overseas...and it's not even for work!

life is good....but not so good for my bank account tho...

T_T

Bali and Bangkok with my girlies last week...

Bintan with parents tomorrow...

Taipei with CuzzieDear in July next year...

and i still have leave in October for my birthday....still thinking where to go...O:P

and and we are already planning for our yearly girly trip next year...

and and and Pa and Ma wants me to meet them in Guangzhou next March as well...



*SigH~!*

i see oso i scared....

gotta start saving up money now...

WORK WORK WORK!!

and NO SHOPPING!!




let's see how long i can last....
=S

No comments:

Post a Comment