Monday, July 20, 2009

CBN...Sinar Bintang Hidupku...

went back to KL last weekend to attend one of my high school friend's engagement party...i haven't met most them ever since we left school 8 years back...so it was like a little walk down the memory lane when i met them...

was a little awkward in the beginning...but soon we were all in chit chattery and catch up mood once we broke the ice...after all...we have seen each other grew up from girls who wear camisoles to girls who wear push up bras huh...we really did grew up together!!


the girls i went through my teenage years with...

from schools and books to boys and pop music...god i miss all those good ol times in CBN...



the bride-to-be...Shairil Ezani...the one who brought all of us together!

congratulation babe!!

she is such a sweet heart....still remember she told me when she first met me she thought i'm a malay and wanted to ask to go Agama class with her...then she realized that my name is Leong...

*LoL*

oh well...i always get that...especially during school days...once...one of the teacher was asking for my name...

Teacher: girl, apa nama?
Me: Wan Zhi, cikgu
Teacher: oh...Wan Zhi binti apa?

T_T

and the whole class laughed at me....

>.< another bride-to-be...Shereen Nisaa...another sweetie pie...the ultimate pinky girl who owns EVERY SINGLE THING in PINK since high school!!

she is getting married next month...but too bad i can't make it..

but CONGRATS!!!

*HuGGies*

after the party JenJen sent Yueen and I off to One Utama for more girly catch up...

while stuck in the jam...we...

camwhored like nobody's business...

O:P

just like we always do...

O:D

then Yueen and I had long chats at the Gardens Cafe...such pretty place!





we had chats bout everything under the sun...working life...love life (or the lack of it)...future...past...anything at all...

that's the good thing about hanging out with old friends...u could just talk about anything at all...and for hours and hours...and u are not afraid of being judge...for they had seen the best and the worst of u...and there's no need to pretend or act...and just be yourself...

and u know...they will accept u...just the way u are...

O:D

2 comments:

  1. :) love u darling~ i enjoy the moment too...now,send me those pictures!!!! alot I know,hahaa..since u so free, might as well email to me lor (or tag me in fb);) heheh..take good care dear! hope to c u soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_T
    u never online how to send le?

    ReplyDelete