Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Snippets of Zurich...

was in Zurich earlier and i spent the whole two days there all by myself...din meet anyone or talk to anyone...

just me...my thoughts...and okie...perhaps my lappie...

O:P

had a walk by myself around the hotel...the truth is...eventhough i go to Zurich at least once a month...i din spend much time outdoor...most of the time i'll be in the room sleeping or surfing the net...so much for 'seeing the world' huh...

the weather was pretty nice that day...nice and not too cold...it was snowing the day before...and i was hoping to get some nice shots of the beautiful snowy white scenery...but unfortunately when i woke up all the snow melted...FML!

>.<

so here are just some random snapshots from my boyfriend aka my BabyG10...



just in case u forgot my face!
O:P


beautiful clear blue skies....



CocaCola factory!


one of my fave shots...

dunno why...but just by looking at this picture it can give me the very serene and calming feeling...bringing me back to the moment when i was taking this picture...

so quiet...so calm...so soothing....

********

sometimes its really tiring to be around people all the time...to put up a face and smile all the time is exhausting...sometimes i just like being by myself..enjoying my own company...when i can just be myself...i can laugh if i want...i can cry if i want...there is no need to act no need to pretend...

pure bliss~

just one of those moment....

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment